Background and skills**Global Communications Manager**
* Part time (3 or 4 days) or full time (5 days in a highly flex mature environment)
We are searching for a talented and experienced Communications professional for a publicly listed fund based in Central London.
Reporting into the Global Director of Communications, The Global Communications Manager will be responsible for the management of firm wide communications for the fund including corporate, financial, product, PR and internal.
This is a critical role for one of the most prestigious fund management businesses in the world. The firm is committed to flexible working and has partnered with Juggle to deliver on their commitment to onboard and manage high quality flexible professionals.
This role can be a part time position (3-4 days) OR full time (5 days) with a high degree of flexibility to work from home when needed.
**Background and Skills required**
* Significant experience in corporate communications within an agency or a global fund
* Financial Services and PLC experience strongly preferred
* Experience implementing communications/branding programs
* Experience securing proactive coverage opportunities on investment-related topics
* Calm under pressure with good issues management experience
* Strong writing and numeracy skills
* Strategic thinker and team player
* Innovative, creative and a self-starter
* Languages useful but not essential
* Devise and manage communications strategies and day-to-day media relations for the fund
* Manage the implementation of communications strategies for the firm across regions and products as required
* Develop and maintain key media relationships, proactively source, evaluate and manage media opportunities
* Responsible for press materials including writing/proofing press releases, op-eds, briefing documents, research notes, and presentations
* Lead on execution of the fund’s required corporate communications, including financial results preparation, gender pay reporting, contribution to the annual report and Board appointment communication requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Communications specialist to join a prestigious fund who has embraced mature hiring and management practices and demonstrated true commitment to employee wellbeing.