Background and skills○ Extensive in-house B2B marketing experience – with B2B technology lead generation experience preferred
○ Previous responsibility for a brand and associated messaging
○ Significant involvement in a wide range of activities across the marketing funnel, including events management, PPC, social media, search optimisation and PR
○ Producing high-impact sales and marketing collateral
○ Managing marketing suppliers, from agencies to freelancers
○ A relevant degree qualification and/or proven journalism, marketing, or content and copywriting skills
○ Management experience
● Skills / attributes
○ Leadership - you develop clear goals collaboratively, getting consensus from different stakeholders, and make the path to reach them feel achievable.
○ Deep brand understanding - you have a strong understanding of brand theory and know how to leverage different channels and mediums to best convey Quill’s brand and champion it internally and externally.
○ Creativity paired with a commercial mindset - you relish coming up with creative campaign and content ideas, but are also analytical and commercially-minded, using data and benchmarks to inform your plans.
○ Communication - you use excellent verbal and written communication skills to critically evaluate messaging created by other team members.
○ Methodology and process design - you are comfortable with setting up processes from scratch and taking a ‘test and learn’ approach to optimise marketing activities.
○ Attention to detail - you are meticulous in everything that you do, with a keen eye for spotting off-brand colours, fonts and typos.
○ Passionate about content - you are excited about content marketing and championing its use to drive growth. You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what’s happening in the industry.
○ Organised and able to work under pressure - you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can methodically juggle multiple tasks at the same time, preparing for and delivering each one to an excellent level.