Background and skills**Group Reporting Accountant**
* Part time (3 or 4 days) or full time (5 days in a highly flex mature environment)
We are searching for an experienced fully qualified Accountant to join the group reporting function for this publicly listed fund based in Central London.
Reporting into the Finance head for the group, the Group Reporting Accountant will be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual figures for the Board and Executive Committee.
This is a critical role for one of the most prestigious fund management businesses in the world. The firm is committed to flexible working and has partnered with Juggle to deliver on their commitment to onboard and manage high quality flexible professionals.
This role can be a part time position (3-4 days) OR full time (5 days) with a high degree of flexibility to work from home when needed.
**Background and Skills required**
* Accounting and experience: ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification or similar, preferably with a background in a Big-4 accounting services firm. Good knowledge of financial accounting under IFRS
* Industry: Financial service industry experience would be advantageous
* IT Skills: Must be computer literate with strong excel skills, have some experience with general ledger systems and/or have the ability to learn new systems
* Analytical skills: Strong analytical and communication skills, with a keen attention to detail
* Regulatory: Experience or knowledge of the FCA regulatory rules would be advantageous
* Preparation and consolidation of the group management accounts using workday financials
* Calculate and post group consolidation adjustments and maintain supporting documentation
* Completion of a monthly analytical review of the Group’s income statement and balance sheet, including investigation of variances with the wider Group finance team
* Preparation of the monthly reporting packs for the Group Board and Executive Committee
* Assisting in the preparation of the interim and annual reporting requirements, including liaising with external auditors
* Monitoring and reporting of KPIs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Accountant to join a prestigious fund with mature hiring and management practices and committed to employee wellbeing.