Background and skills• Strong understanding of financial modeling
• Excellent research skills (macro, industry and company-specific)
• Advanced analytical skills, including advanced Excel and modeling skills.
• Maturity and experience to deal with senior personnel including business unit management, senior management of strategic target companies, external advisors
• Good interpersonal skills. Patience and diplomacy. The ability to influence.
• Ability to work in challenging, fast paced environment
• Can work autonomously with minimal to no supervision and with no support from junior staff (i.e. the role will have no direct junior staff support)
• Media and/or Education and/or Digital experience is desirable
• Language: English at high level of fluency. Additional foreign language skills are desirable