4-5 days per week
Fully remote (must be able to lead a European team and dial into 9:45am GMT / BST standups)
Up to £75,000 (increase post Series-A) + lucrative share option package & annual bonus
We are looking for a Head of Product to join us here at Juggle. As an early-stage startup reimagining professional careers and employment, we believe that flexible working should be normalised, and we’re striving to do this by creating a platform where companies can easily employ flexible professionals, and these professionals are well supported in their flexible working careers. As the lead on Juggle’s product, reporting to the CEO and Founder, you will own the customer experience for the whole of the Juggle platform.
- The professional and business user experience – Job posting, AI matching, interview scheduling, offer process, and billing
- The communications channels – both email and SMS
- The main navigation of the app and its integration into the marketing website
- A third party white-labeled community platform and its integration with the main Juggle platform
- The back-end admin system used by the Juggle team to support professionals and business users
Your work will not only empower users but support the work of the internal teams (marketing and talent managers) to achieve their goals.
As the Product Manager and ScrumMaster you will:
- Work with world-class engineers and the product designer to ensure an incredibly simple user experience for both professionals and business customers
- You will dive into the complicated technical problems that we face in building these experiences, such as an ML-ranking model matching professionals to jobs
- Work with design, research, and analytics data to understand how we can better meet business and professional users needs, as well as internal-team needs, and define metrics to track against
- Develop a product roadmap with other internal stakeholders and the Product Owner, and manage the delivery of that roadmap
- Maximise the efficiency of our product development process so we can iterate fast, respond to user feedback, and be driven by customer needs to develop best in class product.
Background & Skills
- Minimum 5+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Have used in anger SCRUM, OKRs, JIRA, agile methodologies and can wireframe product experiences when needed.
- You’re deeply proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- A passion for user experience: you can both guide design priorities for the team and have a good sense of experience principles while understanding the technical challenges different solutions represent and the impact any choices will have longer-term.
- Proven background of taking multiple products from idea to market.
- Experience working on consumer-facing and B2B technology
- Data fluency. You’re experienced with working with data and insights to understand & measure your work.
- You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator /simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Proven experience delivering executive-level presentations as well as detailed product requirement documentation
- Technically proficient – You have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Partner management: You have experience facilitating cross-functional collaboration and working through a matrix organisation.
- Must be a self-starter, who still thrives working remotely and independently.
Process (all remote)
- Apply here.
- First stage with our interim Head of Product (20-30 minutes – telephone)
- Second stage with Founder, Romanie & interim Head of Product, Senior Engineer (60-90 minutes)
- Third stage with the wider team including Engineering (60-90 minutes)